Monday, July 13, 2009


To the honorable Senator Dianne Feinstein,


Madam, I am an almost life-long resident of California.


I first registered to vote in 1968 as a member of the Peace and Freedom Party while a,student at San Francisco State College.


Eventually I returned to my parent's party, the Democrats.


In this last election, I registered as a Republican.


I do not agree with a "Truth Commission" concerning former President Bush's use of the CIA to PROTECT OUR NATION. None can deny that President Bush was successful in preventing another terrorist attack on U.S. soil.


Please, Madam Senator, do not undo what has been accomplished on behalf of the American people.


I have lived in the Middle East. I am a dual citizen, American and Israeli. I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE CONSTANTLY UNDER THE THREAT OF TERROR BOMBINGS.


For the sake of our beloved nation, I urge you, I beg you, to desist from destroying our safety.


Few can understand, unless, like myself, they have lived in those troubled regions, that the only thing terrorists understand is STRENGTH.


Please, Madame Senator, for the sake of my children, my grandchildren and yours, keep in place all protections and intelligence that has thus far kept us safe.


Please do not denigrate nor disturb nor dismantle the great accomplishment of President George W. Bush who has protected us from further attacks.


Thank you.

Respectfully,


Linda Fuentes Rosner-Ejigu

No comments: