Friday, August 14, 2009

Me, Myself and I



I love being a woman. After all, life is an adventure in self-discovery. I'm basically optimistic, definitely devoted, refined but saucy, a bit quirky and full of surprises. My Cuban heritage has given me rhythm and spice. I have lived in the woods of Mendocino, the hills of Barcelona, the narrow streets of Yerushalayim. There my heart was captured and in my soul was sealed a sense of holiness. My silly slapstick, sense of humor is experienced artfully a la "Frasier," and has me cracking up out loud several times a day. I cherish life, know how to create a warm home, celebrate and tolerate family, seek true companionship, deeeep spiritual and sensual connection and challenging intellectual repartee. I enjoy an intimate circle of far-flung friends; travel when I can; melt into nature, dig live music, theater and good cinema. I sing, play some instruments, dance sometimes, write occasionally, compose every so often, and love cooking and entertaining guests, especially for Shabbat. I also enjoy helping people as a volunteer and tend to be passionate and persistent about almost everything I do.

No comments: